Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Don't Let Anyone or Anything Get Under Your Skin


See the A-hole above? I used to enjoy watching his movies, back when I still watched movies a couple of decades ago. However, his spewing hatred of Donald Trump on a weekly basis has soured any respect I had for the guy. I don't take quite the approach some of my associates have in response to this which is, what do you expect from a guy who is a miscegenetic? I believe there is more to it than that.

We have many other celebs and politicians who are obsessed with their hatred for Donald Trump. Unlike all the other News outlets, I will not list their names. These are sheltered, out of touch with the real world, pampered deplorables(ha-ha).

We see other examples of obsessive hate such as: hatred for the Jews. Entire websites and posts are dedicated to blaming the Jews for everything. I mean, their passion and zeal on this subject is incredible.

I, as well as millions of others, hate Joe Biden, his minions, the Trump haters and pretty much every leftist News outlet.

Here's the thing, once again, when you allow something to get under your skin and eat away at you, THEY win. They've occupied too much of your personal and emotional space. They are unworthy of that much of your attention.

So, let the Rob Reiner's, the Kathy Griffin's, that pansy Stephen Colbert and countless others destroy themselves with their obsessive hate for the things you love and believe in. 

As an aside, these people are too self-obsessed to recognize they have alienated a large audience that once liked them.

Remember one of the mottos of this site: We are not them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment