Thursday, March 14, 2024

Hey Whitey, Hold the Ghetto Speak


This is a companion piece to my earlier post called, Misguided Youth. I thought of writing this after someone put on sport's commentator Jim Rome the other day. Rome loves to talk like he's "down with the brothers" using lots of ghetto slang. It was really pathetic to listen to.

We white folks have to avoid corruption from the world and especially any black influences. I occasionally come across white nationalists and racial realists who will use ghetto speak and think nothing of it. Words and phrases like dope, drop, and my favorite "My bad." I mean, there are so many more like calling someone Dog, Homie, Brotha and on and on.

I would highly recommend you read a short post I did a while back which stresses the importance of being true to who you are and your identity, here is the link to it: 

The New Man: We're Not You! (beyondalphamale.blogspot.com)

I may fill out this article in the next day or two but you know what I'm getting at.

In this world but not of this world as they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment