Friday, February 17, 2023

We're Not You!


I haven't bought into the lies this society feeds us.

Because of this I don't think or act the way you do.

What you describe as entertainment and pleasure I see as a life being wasted.

I train my mind and body daily.

I reject all the perversions that are now looked upon as acceptable. This includes everything lgbtq and on and on with the initials as well as drug use, gluttony and alcohol abuse.

I am the product of my race and heritage.

I reject race-mixing as destructive to my race and all of mankind.

The "14 Words" are not racist, they have never been more real and relevant than they are right now.

The Government is not your friend, never has been and never will be.

Waiting for someone to come from above or from the ballot box to save you is foolhardy and irresponsible.

Each day this country goes further and further down the road to self-destruction.

It is my responsibility to find my physical place in this world surrounded by those of like mind.

It is better to kill than be killed.


1 comment:

  1. That says it all. Real white males are a minority but a tough one at that.

    ReplyDelete