Sunday, July 16, 2023

This Guy Knows--Jason Aldean--Try That in a Small Town


Aldean was performing in Vegas in 2017 when 58 people were killed watching him perform.

That's all I knew of him till I heard this song "Try That in a Small Town." I read his bio and came to the conclusion that I think the song is incredible and very relevant for the times we are now living in, but as a person, I'm not a fan of Aldean. The big reason is his collaboration with "rappers" and the dumping of his wife and mother of his children for some other woman. I won't even ask, what's with the hoop earrings in both ears?

However, as it is so often--it's about the message not the messenger.

You have read here frequently that as we are witnessing the destruction and imminent collapse of America, the necessity of getting out of the cities and forming what I call intentional communities with those of like mind is a must. This song touches on why it is necessary and the benefits of doing so.

A side note, as the big cities are going down the proverbial shitter with violence and crime, it is now spreading to the smaller ones. A city near me, Rochester, N.Y., had 7 shootings in 2 hours the other day. They are also seeing a record number of car jackings and murders. By the way, Rochester is smaller than nearby Buffalo. I'm sort of waiting for when it hits the fan in Buffalo. We are starting to see the beginnings of it now. But, with no bail; ultra-liberal mayors, district attorney's and politicians, what do you expect?

Forewarned is forearmed as they say. Here is the link to Jason's video--(436) Jason Aldean - Try That In A Small Town (Official Music Video) - YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment