Monday, August 7, 2023

The Matrix: Insights and Advice

My view of what the "Matrix is: It is a system that is trying to control and dominate us. We see it at work in our corrupt U.S. government as being dictated by its leaders. Most who are informed believe it is actually a global movement. I would tend to agree with that but I wouldn't bet my life on it.

"Man is a product of his environment.

I am who I am because of my father.

My environment was cultivated for me at a young age to assure professionalism.

I then cultivated my own environment as a young man.

A diamond is born under pressure.

Without that very particular environment it’s developed in, it would just be coal.

As a man, it is your job to meticulously cultivate an environment that can only result in one outcome.

There is a reason The Matrix has taken away every single superhero from society.

Batman, Superman, Spiderman, all of them.

Their modern versions are weak and effeminate compared to what they were in the past.

The Matrix killed off James Bond for a very specific reason.

They understand that by changing the environment of the masses, they can reach a desired result.

They purposefully change the culture in an attempt to turn you into who they want you to be." A.Tate

Don't buy into the lie.

The man pictured above is Canadian boxing great George Chuvalo. A tougher than nails fighter who didn't know the word quit.

No comments:

Post a Comment