Sunday, April 28, 2024

The Beauty of the Aryan Woman




Thought I'd lighten it up today. These days the word Aryan immediately brings up the response, you mean Nazi. Do a search on the internet and you will see. A modern view to many is a White person of European ancestry. 

Not to get away from my wanting to lighten it up but I must say this, the encouraging of race mixing through marriage and procreation is wrong. For those who read the Bible you will see why this is. 

Call me a racist but the purity of one's race must be maintained. I would quickly add that I don't believe whites should marry and procreate with Asians. Once again, it's not about hate, it's about maintaining the purity of the White race. As an aside, from my many decades in the psychiatric field black and white couples who have children find their offspring have a multitude of difficulties as they grow older. Not the least of which is the uncertainty of knowing what race they belong to.

Enough of all that, appreciate the beauty of the Aryan woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment