Thursday, April 25, 2024

So, they Really Don't Give a Sh*t


There was a time when I thought some part of the Federal government, or people involved in it, actually cared about the nation and its citizens. Now I can see some of you shaking your heads or just plain laughing at what I just said. I don't blame you. I can't believe I was that naive or stupid. 

Exhibit A that they don't give a shit is the fact that a man with severe dementia, who cannot carry on a coherent conversation for more than one sentence, is allowed to stay in office. A man who DAILY embarrasses himself in front of the country and the world with his gaffes and idiotic remarks. Forget the fact that he is a thief and a serial liar, even though there was a time when those two things would have gotten you tossed out of office.

I read where Biden is having talks with world leaders and all I can think of is, what kind of gibberish is he speaking to these people? I don't believe I have to tell anyone this, but Biden doesn't suddenly become clear and coherent when speaking with the heads of other countries. To say his mental state is a sign of this country's weakness on the world stage is the understatement of the month.

So, the Democratic party is actually presenting a man with dementia as their candidate for re-election this year. It is more important for the members of his party to get him in then to preserve the safety and wellbeing of America? The Republicans are pretty much silent in dealing with this issue themselves. I believe this is because they believe "their guy" will get elected in November and right the sinking ship called America. News Flash! Republicans: your guy is the target of relentless bogus criminal charges and will be lucky if he is able to stay out of jail. This totalitarian regime will stop him one way....or another. I mean, they've fixed elections and turned the FBI, CIA, media and DOJ into their personal KGB. Do you really believe this government is going to allow an honest election in 2024? They didn't in 2020.

Once again, there was a time when a President would have the integrity to step aside if he was unable to do his job to the best of his ability. Obviously, Biden's family values the power and prestige of his office more than the health of this hapless despicable man.

I can't resist telling this recent Biden story before I close. He was at a gathering of pro-abortion advocates and was talking up the necessity of having access to abortions, This, despite the fact that he claims to be a devout Catholic, a faith that is against abortion. While some female was praising his abortion support Biden makes the sign of the cross. WTF?

If he gets reelected, and I believe he will, it is all over for this country. We're done. There are many reasons for my saying this. #1 reason is an open border that will continue to let in millions upon millions of criminals and people going directly on the welfare wagon.

What to do? What can we do? You aren't going to save this country yourself. It then becomes what can you do to stay safe in the chaotic times to come?

I'll write about this in future posts.




 

1 comment:

  1. Hands down the most despicable person to ever be President.

    ReplyDelete