Tuesday, July 21, 2026

America is Done, Pt.1


I'll just ramble on in no particular order as to why the title of this article is true.

I'll begin with some basic simple observations.

I walked about a local festival and what did I see? A majority of people who were either fat or obese, most covered with tattoos. Before I go on let me say this, I have tattoos, but they are not covering every part and appendage on my body. News flash to the non-obese white ladies, tattoos destroy your natural beauty. As far as the fat shits, have all you want. Be sure to dye your hair blue, green, pink, or red while you are at it.

There were also lots of flaming fags and bull dykes in the crowd.

I will add that I am referring above to those 19 yrs. and older.

These people represent the future of America.

While there I came across a lot of Stop ICE signs and even a few referencing Haitians favorably.  You know them, the stone agers with an average IQ of 55 or 65. I recently saw pictures of some of them on X trying to capture sea gulls with what appeared to be their coats. Apparently, they were going to eat these scavengers. Nice.

Now we go to local and state governments. Every one run by a n*gger or a liberal is a dangerous shithole. Prosecution of blacks for many crimes is rarely doled out. These vermin are let back out on the streets to victimize whites after getting appearance tickets or very light sentences.

Foreign born and negro judges regularly show their prejudice against whites by giving ridiculously short sentences to n*ggers who have targeted whites.

Many of our state governors openly defy the President and Federal law. They offer protection to Somalis, illegals and the dregs of society.

They issue injunctions against ICE to prevent them from doing their job.

The reality, no negro has the intelligence or emotional stability to serve as a judge or a politician anywhere or in any capacity.

Speaking of judges, many Federal judges block every effort to deport illegals from this country. Why is that? 

The Congress which includes the House and Senate are loaded with America hating foreigners and native-born quislings who hate this country.

Democratic socialism is now the rage with many of our youth and well to do.

On a related note, Mamdani, the mayor of NYC who is a socialist, is actively trying to destroy NYC not just institute socialist policies. His whole agenda is to finish what 9/11 started.

How fucking stupid are the people of NYC to elect a guy like this? Short memories I guess.

Why doesn't the government crush groups like Antifa who are clearly engaging in anarchy against the country. But then again, judges will let them off with little if any punishment. Remember when the nigger George Floyd died in 2020? Remember the rioting and utter destruction that went on? Millions of dollars in damages. Very few arrests connected with that.

Finally, for now, the promotion and glorification of the negro. The never-ending publicizing of supposed injustices committed against them ages ago. In doing this it only agitates and makes the negro angrier against the white race. These people have been giving concessions and a free ride since at least 1963.

They are given preferential treatment in getting jobs and into colleges Don't have the qualifications or the grades? No problem, whitey will lower the standard for you. We'll even create jobs in corporations where you can harp on about how fucking racist America is.

Oh, yeah, Average IQ of a non-mixed negro, 85.

I'm just getting started--Part 2 will start with the rewriting of America's history.


No comments:

Post a Comment